OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Wizard World Columbus 2017: Day Two Photos

As expected, Wizard World Comic Con Columbus 2017 was all kinds of busy on Saturday at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, with David Tennant, Catherine Tate, John Barrowman, Elizabeth Henstridge, Emma Caulfield, Nicholas Brendon, and a few others signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans.

Even with a pretty slim selection of comic book dealers and very few big name comic book creators, Saturday's attendance was all kinds of heavy.  I did some hardcover collection shopping, picked up a hell of a bargain on a great copy of The Flash (vol.1) #145 (Just $27!!!), and of course, got more great cosplay photos.

Here are some of my photos from Day Two...

X-23 and her younger Laura self

Aquaman from the DC Extended Universe.  I can dig it.

David Tennant tells an anecdote of how he can run faster than John Barrowman

The Thirteenth Doctor is here and it's about time!

John Barrowman quips "I have to say, I prefer things that are bigger on the inside."

Unfortunately, once again, there's not enough comic dealers or celebrity guests to justify attending Day Three this year, but if you'd like to see more pics from Wizard World Columbus, I've set up an album on my Facebook page HERE.  See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment