OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

GHOSTWOOD 028: "My Life, My Tapes - Part 1" is Up!


"I am sure of nothing, except that to believe you know where you are headed is not to understand where one is at the moment."
-- Dale Cooper, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes

It is happening again...My co-host with the most Xan Sprouse and I are back with a new episode of Ghostwood: The Twin Peaks Podcast!  This time, we begin our review the 1991 Scott Frost novel The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes! 

LET'S ROCK!

In our latest episode, Xan and I discuss things like Peaks Geeks, Twin Peaks nepotism, getting through a Level 2 snow emergency, Xan falling asleep to Dune, young Dale Cooper getting his first tape recorder and his early interest in the F.B.I., Cooper's life being defined by the women in his life and violence, Cooper's doomed crush on neighbor Marie Schlurman, Cooper's draft-dodging brother Emmet, hints that BOB was watching Cooper, Cooper's mom's ominous dreams, that awkward moment when your new English teacher turns out to be the hippie chick that pressed your face into her breasts, the mystery of Cooper's gold ring, that awkward moment when fireworks land next to you while you're getting oral sex in the woods and your clothes catch on fire, Cooper's unusual set of skills, Xan watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the same theatre as John Cleese, Cooper's experiment with not sleeping, Homer Simpson in New York, Cooper's experiment with not urinating while drinking coffee, the awkward moment when your girlfriend's mom comes to your room at 2 a.m. and you realize your girlfriend is an arsonist, Cooper's first meeting with Windom Earle, ordering Twin Peaks stuff through the mail back in the dayand more!

If you'd like to check out our latest episode, you can find us on...

iTunes -- RIGHT HERE
Direct MP3 downloads/Libsyn -- RIGHT HERE
YouTube -- RIGHT HERE
Ghostwood's Facebook page
Ghostwood's Twitter account

Be sure to come back next week as Xan and I finish our review of the 1991 Scott Frost novel The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes!  Look for more of Ghostwood: The Twin Peaks Podcast on iTunes, YouTube, Libsyn, and the official Southgate Media Group website!

No comments:

Post a Comment